Delicious Kheer recipe is a form of sweet food and is really delicious to taste .kheer, which begins in the Pacific, with milk and sugar boiled in one: rice, broken wheat, tapioca, vermicelli or sweet corn. These include cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashew nuts, pistachios, almonds or other dried fruits and nuts. It is usually served during meals or as a dessert. There are also many varieties that are not as thick as kheer, they are called sweet bhat, pesam, pesa etc kheer is often served as a celebratory dish on birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
- 2- liter whole milk
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoons raisins(optional)
- 12 chopped almonds
- 12 chopped pistachio
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 cup condensed milk
procedure of kheer recipe
- Wash the rice three times and soak the rice, then rinse thoroughly with your hands so that it is fine.
- In the same water, add the rice and cook on low flame till the rice is soft and the grains begin to break down.
- In a cooking pot, pour milk and boil it, and reduce it half of quantity.
- If it starts to thicken, add sugar to your taste drain the sugar water when dry. and add cardamom.
- Put in rice, stir continuously to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add condensed milk and cook it.
- Add raisins, chopped almonds, and pistachio.
- Now add rose water and stir.but rose water can be replaced by cardamom powder.
- Remove the kheer from heat and take out in a serving dish, let it cool.
- Garnish it with raisins, chopped almonds, and pistachio nuts. Serve the kheer hot or cold as you like it.
- Rice can be cooked in milk even without boiling. Keep in mind that the rice grows well.
- Instead of water add more milk but Heat the milk on low flame.